Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kodiak hath returned!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Kodiak hath returned! Empty The Kodiak hath returned! Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

Admin

Admin

Sorry about the major inactivity everyone, to help boost traffic and whatnot I'm hoping to expand the forum a little, to allow discussion about alot of other topics (Though mostly gaming in general).

That way friends and non C&c4 players will be able to join, though C&C4 and C&C will be the main focus still. Also, there's a little something I'll be organizing to get us playing.

Something I'd also like to add so you can get ahold of me easier, my email adress is highestvelocity at hotmail dot co dot uk ( I'd recommend if you post your email adress anywhere you do so like I have, helps stop it ending up on spam lists). So you can add me on msn or fire off an email my way for any questions and suggestions.

Tally-ho!

https://thekodiak.forumotion.co.uk

2The Kodiak hath returned! Empty Re: The Kodiak hath returned! Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

REPORTING FOR DUTY!

This reminds me I need to work on my C&C4 map. Like... Starting would be good, haha.

3The Kodiak hath returned! Empty Re: The Kodiak hath returned! Sat May 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

It is for similar reasons I've been so inactive on here, if you're reason is bone-idleness... And err lots of college work >.>

4The Kodiak hath returned! Empty Re: The Kodiak hath returned! Sat May 22, 2010 12:10 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

I've definitely had lots of college work. Had 3 nearly sleepless nights in a row because of it. Not really my reason, no, just idleness, but yeah... xD

5The Kodiak hath returned! Empty Re: The Kodiak hath returned! Sat May 22, 2010 3:21 pm

SteelTtians101

SteelTtians101
F.N.G
F.N.G

I think I'm the only one who is not in collage and checks every day

6The Kodiak hath returned! Empty Re: The Kodiak hath returned! Sun May 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Welcome back man. It's cool, don't worry about your inactivity. But now we can get the ball rolling again. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum