Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to co-op with me?

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 am

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Ok, so this is for everyone who's pre-ordering since we get the prequal mission. I'm looking for players who want to join me in co-op when it comes out on the 16th. Very Happy

2Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

I'll tell ya in a couple days if I'm preordering. :p

3Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Well you'd better hurry up. Razz

By the way, since I'm pretty sure it comes out on Monday, I won't be able to play until around 4:30pm in the UK.

4Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Comes out Tuesday!

(Weird, the forums didn't show a new post, sorry for taking so long)

I can definitely buy a game, but I'm being indecisive between Metro 2033 and C&C4. I want both! ;-;

Right now I'm leaning towards C&C4 'cause of the actual perks of preordering, yet at the same time I'm irritated that it'll be on Steam, but if I preorder I won't be able to actually have it on Steam. I prefer Steam. I understand why, but it's still annoying. I'll tell ya tomorrow what I choose.

And you'll probably be able to play before me, my Internet is slow and it'll take a while to download.

5Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Anakhoresis wrote:Comes out Tuesday!

(Weird, the forums didn't show a new post, sorry for taking so long)

Oh ha. Very Happy No problem.

Ehh.. Tuesday will still be a problem. I'm working both those days, and won't be home till around 4:30p. Razz So you might still get it up and running before me.

It's gonna be on Steam eh? Lucky I got SupCom 2 recently which also uses Steam. Very Happy Also, don't forget, if you pre-order you get the prequal mission that gives some back-story.

6Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

I knowww! :p

Yeah, I'm gonna get C&C4. Oh well about Steam.

*whips credit card out*

... Haha. C&C4 and my new case on Tuesday. Neat-o.

7Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Soo.. you are pre-ordering?

8Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Yup, it's already preordered.

But I don't think you understand, my internet is slow. :p

Steam lists it as a 10 GB game? That's like 2 days of downloading for me. : |

9Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Ouch... that does suck. Would you like me to wait or...?

10Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Heck no! I totally wouldn't. Razz

Have lots of fun. ^^

We'll play co-op sometime when it's convenient. However, I have Spring Break starting Wednesday, so it'll probably convenient a lot for me! Very Happy

Though, first I have to drive somewhere. Taking my computer with me though. ^^ I'll have faster Internet too!

11Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:13 am

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Well, it's downloading. ~32 hours.

So much for the 'super fast' EA downloader, it's using ~30 KB/s less than I usually get at top speed. Wonderful.

Have fun, everyone who gets it before me. -_- NO FRIGGIN' SPOILERS!

12Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Hm.. so how do I get it? I mean, so I swear I did pre-order it, and I went on the site but I how do I download it?

13Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

When you preorded it (I assume from the EA site?) you had to make an EA account (if you didn't have one already). Download the EA Download Manager, and when you sign in, POW! There it'll be, waiting to be downloaded.

I figured out why I can't download the soundtrack, apparently 'cause I didn't preorder till the 15th, I can't download it till the 19th. Ahhh well. Shame. ._."

14Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Ah yeah thanks man! I had signed in but I forgot about the Download Manager. Opening now. Very Happy

15Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Nice! ^^

I'd get online at least, on Xfire (I'm at school, but not doing anything), but unfortunately, I left it logged in at home and apparently I can't kick myself off but logging in elsewhere.

Just how fast is your Internet? >.>

16Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Dang... apparantly I only had the installer. When I tried to install it though it wanted me to update adob air... or something. I thought it wasn't related so I closed that and it cancled the install... and now the installer appears to have dissapeard. :\ So I've just downloaded the installer again.

And my con is pretty fast. ^^

Last edited by Reno on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Lucky lucky lucky.

Mine is 512 kbps. :/

For like a week, starting late Wednesday, I'll have 3 mbps though. But that's not too long.

18Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

WOO it's downloading now. ^^ And its gonna take 6... mintues!? o_o

Edit: Oh no wait, this is just the bonus content it's downloading.

19Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

The downloader or the game? o_____o

20Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Hah sorry! Yeah the game I mean.

Hm.. so that was just the soundtrack. Don't see anywhere to download the game though.

21Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Ahh, okay. That makes me feel better.

Umm... Hm. See if you can activate the key you were sent or something?

22Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

I wasn't sent a key.

23Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Whoa, really? That one you got for the soundtrack? They should've sent you an email right when you preordered.

Also, I wonder if they're doing staggered releases? I got an email that told me the game was ready to download, did you get one of those? They might be releasing in Europe later. Neutral

24Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Aww. :\ Nah I downloaded the soundtrack from the Download Manager.

25Who wants to co-op with me? Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Well, yeah, but to do that at some point you would have had to link a key to your account. o.O;

That's... Really really weird. Email/call support maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum