Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Command Point Unit Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Command Point Unit Game Empty Command Point Unit Game Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:51 pm

SteelTtians101

SteelTtians101
F.N.G
F.N.G

I think we should have a game where we use our command points people earn to start a game where you start off with a crawler of the faction of your choice that is the class of your choice and make choices about which units you make using the command points you have. You also should earn 3-5 command points per post. What do you think? It will help people post more.

(P.S.: I like say 'choice a lot' Cool.)

Last edited by SteelTtians101 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Command Point Unit Game Empty Re: Command Point Unit Game Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 am

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

That is actually a very cool idea, sadly it would mean a lot of trouble for me removing and adding points and keeping track of them all :S

Also those points denote your rank, when you get 100 you go from FNG to Private and have 1 start ( I'm getting close :B ) I really like the idea though so I'll see if I can come up with anything

3Command Point Unit Game Empty Re: Command Point Unit Game Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:01 am

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Shame this isn't IPB with the Shop add-on. Something vaguely similar would be pretty easy to do. :B

However, on the other hand, this forum is amazingly speedy, so. Razz

4Command Point Unit Game Empty Re: Command Point Unit Game Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm

SteelTtians101

SteelTtians101
F.N.G
F.N.G

Yeah, it would be hard to keep track of the command points, but it will have people choose whether you want to get promoted, or get more units.
I'm not giving up yet.
If you can't do this, do my Roll to Dodge because you and other moderators don't have to do any work.
Please join Roll to Dodge please. This idea wasn't that good from the start, to be honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum