Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's show everyone how badass C&C4 is and how much we kick ass!

+2
Reno
Highestvelocity
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

For those of you who haven't tried to find dirt on me ( Or just figured out my youtube account username it's not hard Razz ) you'll notice I'm a budding game-movie-maker type person. I'm currently working on two more videos though progress is very slow, one being modern warfare two the other TF2.

ANYHOO, What's say we get together, kick some butt, and all the while I record us and after and once we've done plenty of epic battles make a music video, I'll ask Apoc about submitting it before release ( People can get permission, not sure about videos but there's a chance ) but if I'm not allowed to submit it, I'll no doubt be able to submit it on release day. =p

Thoughts?

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

I like the epic battles part. Very Happy As for the recording, go ahead but may I be intentionally oblivious to it?

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

Sure, but why do you want to be obliviose? Razz

cwjian90

F.N.G
F.N.G

You can try submitting it to the websites like CNC-welten.de, they have a higher chance of being allowed to put up screenshots and stuff. But I do agree, this sounds very nice Razz

SteelTtians101

SteelTtians101
F.N.G
F.N.G

I agree....as long as we own. Hopefully we will win at least 1 match.

Catalyst30

Catalyst30
F.N.G
F.N.G

Sure, I can play as long as we actually DO kick ass Razz

stephanovich

stephanovich
F.N.G
F.N.G

Oh I can answer that one.

It's only screenshots that he will allow.....no videos at all.....yet.

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

I know, I was just hoping he'd make an exception. I know our chances are low though but it's not as if we have long to wait ^^

stephanovich

stephanovich
F.N.G
F.N.G

He won't make an exception to that.

He made that very clear in the e-mail we got.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]