Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Preordering?

+3
Taunei
Armen138
Anakhoresis
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's Preordering? Empty Who's Preordering? Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:02 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Anyone going to preorder Command and Conquer 4? I am. I'm kinda wincing at the price (Considering I'm also going to be buying soon a video card and PSU), but going to do it. The soundtrack especially makes it worth it! Very Happy

I haven't decided whether to get the digital download or from Gamestop yet. On one hand, my Internet is slowish (512 kbps), so downloading a whole game would be annoying. As well, having the case would be nice. Buuuut... I live with my grandparents and they're a bit judgemental, so having a package come to the house wouldn't be very cool. Although, maybe doing the Gamestop one you can do store pickup? I dunno. I'll have to check that out.

But yeah, just wanted to know. Who else? What a Face

2Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Armen138

F.N.G
F.N.G

I'm buying it in the store when it's released. I want the box!
Also I can't stand having to wait for delivery. They always tend to deliver in the one hour i'm not home :/

3Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Taunei

Taunei
F.N.G
F.N.G

Most likely will pre-order it, no reason for me not to when I get paid.

(I hate work.)

Will most likely order from play.com - usually cheaper and pretty much always use slim packages that go through the letter box.

Yay for UK/EU Companies.

4Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Highestvelocity

Highestvelocity
F.N.G
F.N.G

I have allready preordered mine from my local games software distributer, though it's only £26 on play.com (Usually they're £40) which is weird, so if it turns out to be more expensive in the shop when they get their prices in I'll maybe swap.

5Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

That's how I got in to the beta. Very Happy

6Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 am

Catalyst30

Catalyst30
F.N.G
F.N.G

Reno wrote:That's how I got in to the beta. Very Happy

I got an e-mail from Gamespot about the beta, and what's more, a beta key Twisted Evil
I don't think I'll be preordering it, since I've already preordered Battlefield Bad Company 2 Very Happy

7Who's Preordering? Empty Re: Who's Preordering? Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:38 pm

stephanovich

stephanovich
F.N.G
F.N.G

I will.....I want to get it form D2D, but for some reason when I change the region to EU (which they say C&C4 is available to) C&C4 doesn't show up Neutral

Only when it's set to UK does it show up for some weird reason. Do you think I can still pre-order it from there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum