Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ack, system out of commission

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ack, system out of commission Empty ack, system out of commission Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Armen138

F.N.G
F.N.G

Last night's gaming session proved to much for my poor graphicscard, which gave out with a sigh and a faint smell of burning silicon.

I've ordered a BFG GeForce 9800 GT Video Card - 1024MB GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0, (2) Dual Link DVI, HDTV, VGA Support but it looks like my gaming rig will be out of commission for at least a week Sad

2ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Taunei

Taunei
F.N.G
F.N.G

*pat*

There there.

3ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Even though it is Nvidia, I could live with that right now.

Luuuuucky.

>_>

Well, I mean, the out of commission for a week thing sucks, but at least you're getting a decent new one.

4ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:54 am

Armen138

F.N.G
F.N.G

alright, installed new card last night, we're back in business Very Happy

5ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Nice! Congrats!

I'm possibly getting a 5770 soon. Very Happy

I kind of want to wait till HIS releases an IceQ version of the 5770. They released an IceQ+ 5750 but I'm kind of angling for a 5770. It'll cost a bit more, but they have really good cooling.

6ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 am

Catalyst30

Catalyst30
F.N.G
F.N.G

Come on, why would you buy a 9800GT now instead of a HD5750 instead?

7ack, system out of commission Empty Re: ack, system out of commission Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Armen138

F.N.G
F.N.G

ati doesn't like my dualboot(linux)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum