Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Improving the efficiency of your internet connection

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iPcc

F.N.G
F.N.G

Well, I find myself always desync in the game especially when we're about to win, so I Googled and found this on the internet. It's not a straight forward procedure but rather a guidelines on TCP configurations that would improve the efficiency of our internet connection. Please read and tell us whether it works for you or not.

http://www.speedguide.net/read_articles.php?id=2574

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Only works for vista? Sad

Anyway, I doubt it'll hlep much. It's the beta that's the problem, not our connections.

3Improving the efficiency of your internet connection Empty Windows 7 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 am

iPcc

F.N.G
F.N.G

I tried it on Windows 7. Win 7 and Vista shares so many common TCP configurations. Though I can't see any difference. Maybe your right and its their servers who won't let me connect.

SteelTtians101

SteelTtians101
F.N.G
F.N.G

Weird, I only desynced before the uber graphics update, now the hosts are the only problem, and I use Windows 7 because Windows 7 is awesome. Cool

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Only desynced about four times since being in the beta, and that was in the previous revision. If it starts happening, I shall refer back to this thread. Nice resource. Smile

stephanovich

stephanovich
F.N.G
F.N.G

Never had a desync or dc Smile

Only problem I've faced is when the host crashes -_-

Happens like every 2nd game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum