Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who wants to co-op with me?

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:53 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Hm... well I posted on the C&C forums asking for help. Let's see what they say.

In any case, I think it's safe to say I won't be playing it tonight. Razz

27Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Aw, shame! However, makes it that we might be able to do co-op together. xD

Though, I definitely won't be playing till... Hm... Probably like 2 or 3 PM PST tomorrow. :/ If I'm lucky, dunno.

28Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Aww. Someone replied. Apparantly it's not coming out until the 19th over here. Sad Sucks.

29Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Wow, indeed! :0

However, I redact my previous statement, I'll wait for you. =P No biggie. Sucks that it's not coming out there till the 19th.

Honestly, especially with digital downloads these days, it's beyond me why they bother with staggered releases.

On the bright side (*cough* for me), my case is coming tonight.

Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 ImgPrd-1528-Mb

30Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Oh nice. Very Happy Looks sweet.

Aw nah man. You don't have to wait. I wouldn't wanna stop YOU having your fun. Razz

31Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:27 pm

Anakhoresis

Anakhoresis
F.N.G
F.N.G

Haha, don't worry! I'll have other things to do. =P

It'll be spring break, I'll go out with friends or something.

If, you know, I can find friends.

... *sob*

xDD

32Who wants to co-op with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who wants to co-op with me? Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Reno

F.N.G
F.N.G

Hehe. Razz Alright, thanks then. ^^

Anyway, at least I got SupCom 2 to keep me busy till then. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum